Monday, September 27, 2010

My Wandering Voice

When do you feel authentic? Who are your voices of judgment? What do they say and how do you deal with them?

I feel authentic most times. My little voice ends up being what I usually say. There is no filter. There is no thought process. My social commentary is my authenticity coming to surface. It also acts as my voice of judgment. I don't need to outsource the judgment of my actions or those of others, which already occurs in abundance in-house. My voices of judgment are my own. If I have to question my own actions or thoughts, I take that as the first sign that something is amiss.

Without your current job or family, who are you? Think as broadly as possible about your definition.

I am a man on a mission. Well, in all honesty, without family or job, I am a man with few ties to this world with very little purpose. Without them, I am merely a wanderer travelling from here to there on a whim most likely in search of those things I lack. What else is there but to experience what the world has to offer? That is who I am, a constant student observing the world while also being a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment