Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Work Focused

Reflect on your daily conversations, primarily at work. What values and life perspectives do they reflect? Are you more of a consumer or citizen?

I don’t usually have conversations at work that reflect anything other than the work at hand. My perspective and my values can be better interpreted through my actions at work in handling sensitive situations and solving problems. I like to think that those events allow me to be more of a citizen than a consumer utilizing my own experiences to benefit the employees and the company.

How do you think about and measure your impact?

As in the book, I would rather choose to have and develop a deeper connection with fewer people than spreading my message too thin over too many people. I like to think that my interactions with the employees at work and my classmates here at school have been meaningful and through those relations, everyone will benefit in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment